Surrounded by the picturesque Cumbrian landscape, Butterfields is a small development of 22 homes set in the typically English village of Brigham.
The attractive market town of Cockermouth is within walking distance with its great range of local shops, bars and restaurants as well as leisure facilities – there is something for everyone.
Prices start from £180,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase a 25% share of your new home for as little as £45,000. If you're buying with a mortgage you only need a 5% deposit for the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £2,250.*
- Peaceful rural village setting
- Close to the lively market town of Cockermouth
- A great range of local schools
- Excellent links to Carlisle and beyond
- Lake District National Park on your doorstep
- Integrated appliances
- Private fenced garden
- Private parking
- Available through shared ownership
- Only 5% deposit required