Make the move to Stannington Mews and live near one of the most exclusive estates in the north - Tranwell Woods.
Our homes at the Stannington Mews development offer the best of both worlds; all the space of a house with the benefits of apartment-style living. Our homes are in a quiet idyllic spot, set away from the hustle and bustle. With beautiful communal gardens and spaces to enjoy, as well as the St Mary's Inn right on your doorstep, our homes are not to be missed. And even if you crave the city life, you're only 15 miles from Newcastle City Centre.
We have two house types available - The Reimann, a versatile two or three bedroom maisonette (depending on how you use the space) with a garage, and The Cavell, a three bedroom townhouse set across three floors, also with a garage.
Prices start from £160,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase a 25% share of your new home for as little as £40,000 and pay a rent on the remaining share. This means your total monthly payments could be as low as £545*. If you're buying with a mortgage you only need a 5% deposit for the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £2,000.*
Reasons to buy
- Incentives available, get in touch to find out more
- Close to one of the most exclusive estates in the north - Tranwell Woods
- All the space of a house but with the benefit of apartment-style living
- Communal gardens and outdoor spaces
- Village hall, community events and a fantastic pub on your doorstep
- Quiet and peaceful, surrounded by nature
- High specifications with integrated appliances
- Versatile living spaces
- Garage and off-street parking
- Stamp duty exempt for first time buyers
- Available through shared ownership
- Buy between 25% - 75% share, depending on what you can afford
Phone 0800 073 0600