A selection of 45 bespoke, two and three-bedroom homes
- Contemporary properties set in a secluded, semi-rural location
- Nestled between Forge Wood and the River Dane
- A stone’s throw away from Congleton
- Homes for all kinds of buyers and budgets
- The perfect ‘starter’ or ‘forever home’
This is a rare opportunity to buy a contemporary property set in a secluded, semi-rural location. Accessed through an idyllic country lane, Daneside Park is nestled between Forge Wood and the River Dane, but is just a stone’s throw away from all the amenities that the exciting town of Congleton has to offer.
The development consists of 45 bespoke homes to suit all kinds of buyers and all kinds of budgets. Each home has a good sized garden, landscaping, parking and benefits from gorgeous views of the countryside. You could be forgiven for thinking you were miles away from any town!
HomesHub are excited to offer 2 and 3-bedroom homes on this quiet and exclusive development, designed and built by developers Wainhomes.
We have 9 beautifully-constructed house types available:
- The Churchill, a 2-bedroom semi-detached property
- The Baird, a three-bedroom terraced home
Offering flexible living accommodation to suit fast-paced, modern lifestyles, these Congleton properties really are the perfect ‘starter’ home or ‘forever’ home, whatever your budget.