Last home remaining!
Our collection of two and three bedroom terraced and semi-detached homes are in the rural village of Minkskip, a mile south west of Boroughbridge.
Our homes are surrounded by beautiful communal green spaces, trees and hedgerow as well as nature right on your doorstep. The little village of Minskip is close to Boroughbridge, home to three good schools, a Morrisons supermarket and garage and plenty of pubs and restaurants to enjoy. There’s even a local farm shop just up the road!
Prices start from £195,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase a 25% share of your new home for as little as £48,750 and pay a rent on the remaining share. This means your total monthly payments could be as low as £511*. If you’re buying with a mortgage you only need a 10% deposit for the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £4,875.*
Reasons to buy
- Surrounded by beautiful green spaces, trees and hedgerow
- Nature right on your doorstep
- Close proximity to three good schools
- Amenities close by
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood
- Allocated parking
- Good sized turfed and fenced rear garden
- Stamp duty exempt for first time buyers
- Available through shared ownership
- Buy between 25% – 75% share, depending on what you can afford
Phone 0800 073 0600