We are delighted to present a small collection of beautiful new homes at St Cuthbert's, available to shared ownership. St Cuthberts is in the attractive market town of Wigton which is full of character and has much to offer. With Carlisle and the Lake District National Park on your doorstep there is plenty to keep you occupied.
Our homes have a high quality specification with a spacious living room, a fully integrated kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and good-sized bedrooms, the master also having an en-suite. Each home also benefits from parking bays and an enclosed turfed rear garden.
Prices start from £175,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase a 25% share of your new home for as little as £43,750 and pay a rent on the remaining share. This means your total monthly payments could be as low as £556. If you're buying with a mortgage you only need a 5% deposit for the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £2,187.*
- Central location in thriving market town
- Close to schools rated ‘outstanding’
- Excellent links to Carlisle
- Lake District National Park on your doorstep
- Within easy reach of the Solway coast
- Smeg integrated appliances
- Private parking
- Turfed and fenced rear garden
- Available through shared ownership
- Only 5% deposit required